Happy Birthday Jessica!!



Happy 22nd Birthday!  Wow, time has gone by so fast, and we could not be more proud of you!  I love the way your unique laugh, I love your smile, and I love to hear you say Daddy.   I am so thankful for all the fantastic memories we have and for the ones we have yet to create.  I know sometimes I may seem under protective, but it is also my way of saying I love you. 
Father, We thank you for Jessica and the blessing of being a parent! From the very moment I knew she existed until now, she has brought endless amounts of joy to our lives. All the fantastic memories, of her singing the batman song or the crazy way took to the stage to sing and dance she has always had the power to light up a room.

I know as an earthly father, I have let her down from time to time and failed to communicate in just the right way. However, I am thankful that her Father in heaven has heard her every plea, cry and joyful noise. I am thankful she loves you, and you love her passionately.
I earnestly, pray she has seen Jesus in us and in our actions. There is no greater joy than watching children play with kids from around the world. We are so thankful for every opportunity we have had to serve you. 
Now, Jessica starts a new chapter in her life, and we ask for wisdom and guidance in her decision making process. The decisions made over the next couple of years will have a dramatic impact on the rest of her life. My simply prayer is that she will trust you and your plan
Jeremiah 19:
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Amen!
I love you Jessica Lynn!!
Daddy











I also thought this was interesting...for your date of Birth

From my Utmost For His Highest

Prayer in the Father’s House



Our Lord’s childhood was not immaturity waiting to grow into manhood— His childhood is an eternal fact. Am I a holy, innocent child of God as a result of my identification with my Lord and Savior? Do I look at my life as being in my Father’s house? Is the Son of God living in His Father’s house within me?
The only abiding reality is God Himself, and His order comes to me moment by moment. Am I continually in touch with the reality of God, or do I pray only when things have gone wrong— when there is some disturbance in my life? I must learn to identify myself closely with my Lord in ways of holy fellowship and oneness that some of us have not yet even begun to learn. “. . . I must be about My Father’s business”— and I must learn to live every moment of my life in my Father’s house.

Think about your own circumstances. Are you so closely identified with the Lord’s life that you are simply a child of God, continually talking to Him and realizing that everything comes from His hands? Is the eternal Child in you living in His Father’s house? Is the grace of His ministering life being worked out through you in your home, your business, and in your circle of friends? Have you been wondering why you are going through certain circumstances? In fact, it is not that you have to go through them. It is because of your relationship with the Son of God who comes, through the providential will of His Father, into your life. You must allow Him to have His way with you, staying in perfect oneness with Him.

The life of your Lord is to become your vital, simple life, and the way He worked and lived among people while here on earth must be the way He works and lives in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adoption T-Shirts are now available

Expecting

Happy Birthday Emmanuel - A father's letter