We will not have nor will we try to take custody of him We will visit with him and all the other orphans throughout the day . Though our hearts will be with him 24/7, it's simply not in the best interest for Emmanuel for us to keep him with us when we know that we will have to walk away in 10 short days to return home.
Once the I600 is approved and visas are printed, we will the then go to bring E-man home. The waiting period has been one to two months So, what's our best guess on when we will have E-man home..possibly the last week in May.
We have seen Gods' fingerprints all over us on so many things this week. Reminding us He is there and has all this lined up perfectly,
We really cant say enough about the wonderful people at Hopscotch and our in-country coordinator. They have been right there for us through this very trying time! Most importantly, they never stopped fighting for us. I look forward to a time when our new family can thank them in person.
I am also so thankful for Jessica and Shannon who have remained strong and supported us throughout this whole thing. You both are going to be amazing big sisters.
- Pray for Emmanuel's mother
- Pray for Percy who works on our behalf in Ghana
- Pray for Emmanuel and his caregivers
Special prayer request
Kathy has to have neck surgery on Feb 27th. The recovery time is 4 to 6 weeks. During which time she can pick up nothing bigger then a gallon of milk.
What can you do?
- Pray for God to be glorified
- Keep wearing your shirts-we love seeing those around town
- Become a both hands sponsor! This is a work project where we engage others to help us work on a widow's home, while sponsors help pay for our adoptions. One blessing for the window and one for the orphan.
- Your contribution is matched and is tax deductible.
- 100% off all money raised goes towards our adoption