I saw this on Life Line's Site

ADOPTION...


Awaiting...What do you hear when you pray? If you say, "Nothing" then I ask you to just listen, Jesus is there...just waiting to impart many graces and blessings upon each and every heart.

"Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21


Dedication...He says, "Come to me if you are troubled or afraid, if you have thanks to give or even if you have strayed. I'll welcome you with open arms, I'll never turn away."

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28


Open..."I long to see your face, your beautiful smile, so come sit with me My child, let's talk for a while. Cast upon Me all your worries, your troubles and your fear. Bring to Me all your cares, and promise to leave them here."

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7


Peace..."My peace I will grant you and the strength you need to live. I have so much to teach you, so much I want to give. Your heart I will soften like unto Mine, then send you into the world, to let your light shine."


"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16


Time..."Many graces to do good works I will shower upon thee, if only you will spend but a
little time with Me. More beautiful for Heaven, your soul will truly be, for all the time you spent, in My presence, you see."


"Evening and morning, and at noon, I will pray and cry aloud; and He shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17

Infinite..."And when you're before me adoring, I want you to know, upon the whole world,


My grace and blessings will flow. What a great act of faith is made each time we enter in, to adore, give thanks, and ask pardon for our sin.""And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses." Mark 11:25


Often...The Lord invites us to meditate, pray, or read... for any time spent in His presence is valuable indeed.


"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalms 139:23-24

Never-ending...The things of this world are passing, someday we'll leave them behind. But the treasures stored up from prayer and devotion will be those of a lasting kind.


"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:6


ADOPTION...Please contact us at Lifeline Children's Services if you would like more information on ways you can help all of the children who are waiting to be adopted.

Our prayers are with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adoption T-Shirts are now available

Expecting

Happy Birthday Emmanuel - A father's letter