He really is who He says He is!

Do you have an expectant heart?
Call me stupid! Yeah, probably not the normal way to start your day but reality is WE have a God who loves us in ways we can’t begin to understand. A God who is constantly moving and working out every detail of our lives and somehow we think He is against us when things don’t go are away. The lights bulbs keep going off. Do I pray with complete belief and conviction that He is going to answer? Do I truly trust Him with my life and that of my family?

I have been reminded so many times in the past week that God is involved in every little detail of our lives. I wonder if His delight comes from watching His children surrender to Him…giving up all that we are so HE can show all that He is.

Amazed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adoption T-Shirts are now available

Expecting

Yesterday