Are we ready?

In just a matter of days, the world as we knew it suddenly changed. The air we breathe became sweeter.  We try to act normal yet our minds race with questions.  When will this end?  Will all those I love make it through this? What about my job and future?   In the best-case scenario, 100,000 to 240,00 American's will lose their lives in the next 30 to 60 days.  Now, that truly is an overwhelming statistic that I can't begin to wrap my mind around.  Yet, that's the reality we face. Unfortunately, some of us may not make it through this.  So, with that thought in, we should ask ourselves the most important question of our lives.  Are we truly ready to meet Jesus and give account for how we how have lived?  

When you watch the video below, ask yourself a simple question.  Do I truly believe that I've repented (turn from) of my sins against God, asked Jesus into my life, and allowed him to be Lord of my life?  The answer to these questions absolutely can not be "I think sp" or "I hope so".

The question of where we'll spend eternity is at stake.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adoption T-Shirts are now available

Expecting

Yesterday